Regions treats all of our customers fairly and consistently
We offer our products and services to prospective and existing customers without regard to age, race, religion, gender, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law. How we support this commitment to you:
For all of our customers:
For customers with disabilities:
- Provide access to more than 1,700 branches and approximately 2,100 ATMs
- Offer clear, straightforward solutions for our customers’ individual financial needs
- Enable all customers, including those with disabilities, to bank independently and with ease
- Enhance the accessibility and usability of our facilities, services and accommodations
- Improve access in existing facilities where readily achievable
- Design new facilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act’s 2010 Standards for Accessible Design
- Prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities and provide services and special accommodations for all bank services, facilities, privileges and products
- Provide auxiliary aids whenever possible to ensure effective communication exists between bank associates and customers with disabilities
Learn more about our commitment to customer with disabilities.
For elderly customers:
- Train associates to identify, prevent and report elder financial abuse
- Do everything we can to protect our elderly customers, including investigating any report of financial abuse
Learn more about stopping elder abuse.
For active duty servicemembers:
Provide benefits to those qualified under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), including interest rate caps on loans taken prior to active duty and protection against foreclosure, eviction and repossession
- Provide benefits to service member borrowers and their dependents who qualify for the protections of the Military Lending Act (MLA). These include rate caps, prohibiting pre-payment penalties, and not requiring borrowers to submit to arbitration or onerous legal notice for loans opened while a service member or their dependent is in the military.
For our lending clients:
Treat customers fairly and consistently in every phase of the lending process, including loan servicing
- Promote responsible lending practices through equitable and fully disclosed lending processes and products
- Prohibit any unfair, deceptive or abusive acts or practices
- Provide the information necessary to help you understand product terms and conditions to make informed financial decisions
- Make credit and lending products available to all qualified applicants
For more information, refer to Regions' Fair and Responsible Lending Commitment.
It's Time to Expect More: We encourage you to let us know if we do not live up to our values and commitment to you.
Find a Regions branch near you
Our Commitment to You
Our Core Values
We strive to set a good example and show respect by listening, caring and saying thank you.
We work hard to treat you fairly, with dignity and respect, and with your best interests in mind.
Expect Regions to raise the bar by creating a diverse, rich work environment that stimulates creative thinking and results in better financial solutions for you.
We want to know you better, understand your needs, anticipate how these needs will change and be ready to offer a full range of solutions.
We are in the business of banking, but more importantly, we are in the business of life. We want to make life better for our customers and the communities where we live and work.
Regions provides links to other websites merely and strictly for your convenience. The site is operated or controlled by a third party that is unaffiliated with Regions. The privacy policies and security at the linked website may differ from Regions' privacy and security policies and procedures. You should consult privacy disclosures at the linked website for further information.