As you prepare for hurricane and storm season, Regions Online Banking and Mobile App are here to ensure you have access to your finances.
Are your business finances disaster-proof? Regions wants to help you make sure they are.
Plan ahead for the unexpected by taking these simple steps to protect your business:
- Create an emergency response plan for your company that includes an evacuation plan, emergency numbers and the locations of key shut-off valves, including water, electrical and gas, complete with pictures. Put a laminated version of this plan on a bulletin board for easy access and distribute digital copies as well
- Develop a vendor services list with key contact phone numbers to help you return your business to operation as soon as possible
- Secure financial records such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll and banking information, as well as customer information and employee records
- Involve employees from all levels in planning for an emergency. Set up phone call trees, run drills and share printed and electronic details about your company's disaster plan and procedures
- Consider preemptive measures, such as having automatic backup generators in the case of a power outage, as well as proactive measures, such as alternate locations to conduct business if your facility is unusable
- Familiarize yourself with your existing insurance coverage. Keep it current and keep a copy of your policies and documentation such as a list of covered assets and their valuation offsite
- Keep cash reserves and credit lines. We recommend that businesses keep at least three months' worth of cash needs on hand. It is also a good idea to establish a credit line – before it's needed – so your business has something to fall back on in case of a financial crunch
Financial Assistance after a Disaster
Comprendemos que los desastres afectan a todo tipo de negocios, ya sean de transporte, restaurantes, etc. Regions puede ofrecer muchas opciones para trabajar con los dueños de negocios que enfrentan desafíos financieros a causa de un desastre. Trabajaremos para evaluar las necesidades únicas de su negocio y encontrar los servicios bancarios adecuados para la cambiante situación de su negocio.
Para soluciones de la banca comercial
Cuando los negocios salen de lo normal, nuestros expertos pueden ayudarlo a encontrar los servicios y las soluciones aptos para usted. Para localizar a un representante bancario cercano a usted, llame al 1-800-REGIONS (734-4667).
Para préstamos por desastre
Los negocios pueden contactarse con la oficina local SBA, FEMA, servicio al cliente SBA (1-800-659-2955). Solicitar ahora
Para asistencia de tarjeta de crédito comercial
Los clientes de tarjetas de crédito comerciales de Regions que experimenten dificultades en los pagos como resultado de un desastre, deben llamarnos al 1-800-253-2265 para solicitar ayuda.
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. Your mobile carrier's messaging and data fees may apply. Regions and the Regions logo are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.