Due to a recent system change, we want to provide the information you need to continue connecting to Quicken, Microsoft Money and QuickBooks.
Please see the instructions below in the event you receive a connection error on or after March 19, 2010. If you still have questions, please call 1-800-4PC-BANK (1-800-472-2265).
What software are you using?
Quicken - Versions 2008-2010
Microsoft Money Plus
- Select the Account List from the Tools menu.
- Highlight your Line of Credit and click Edit Details.
- Under the Online Services tab, select Remove from One Step Update.
- Click Yes on all confirmation windows. This account is now deactivated.
- To reactivate with your new account number, select Activate One Step Update.
- Select your Regions Bank User ID from the Account Setup menu and click Next.
- Enter your Password and click Next.
- Match your new account number with your existing account name and click Next, then Done.
QuickBooks - Versions 2008-2010
- Your new account will be automatically detected by MS Money. You may receive an "update unsuccessful" message for the old account number. To eliminate this message, right-click the account and select Account is Closed.
- From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click your Line of Credit and select Edit Account.
- Under the Online Services Tab, select Deactivate All Online Services and click Save & Close. Click OK to confirm. This account is now deactivated.
- To reactivate with your new account number, from the Chart of Accounts, right-click your Line of Credit and select Edit Account.
- Click Set Up Online Services near the bottom of the window. Click Yes to continue.
- Select or Enter Regions Bank Group. After clicking Next, select Regions Bank - Direct Connect. Click OK to confirm.
- Select "Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks online services" and click Next.
- Enter your Customer ID and Password. Click Sign In.
- Select your new account number and click Next, then Finish.