Competitive Products. Superior Service. Meeting Your Needs Through Relationship Focus.
Regions Real Estate Banking is a team of four business groups strategically assembled to meet the needs of professional real estate companies, developers and investors. We deliver competitive products with superior service marked by speed, certainty and creativity – through relationships built on deep institutional knowledge of our client. We leverage the bank's full capabilities to offer a wide range of integrated commercial financing solutions to help your business succeed and grow.
- Financing for the acquisition/refinance or construction of properties
- Working capital and term financing for large corporate entities
- Mercados de capital
- Administración de tesorería
- Wealth Management solutions
Real Estate Corporate Banking
Our Real Estate Corporate Banking team offers a full suite of products to corporate real estate clients, including entity and project level financing, debt capital markets offerings and equity capital markets offerings. Our organizational structure leverages client managers with a highly experienced team of real estate banking experts and dedicated syndications, debt products, debt placement, analysts and treasury management partners – all structured to "Build the Bank Around the Client."
- Unsecured revolvers/lines of credit
- Corporate term loans
- Subscription lines
- Bridge facilities
- Bid lines
Income Property Finance
We provide a wide range of integrated financial solutions to regionally and nationally focused funds, owners and developers of income-producing properties. Our Income Property Finance team originates construction loans and term loans for the purpose of acquiring, constructing or renovating any number of property types.
- Conventional apartments
- Retail shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Self-storage facilities
Our Homebuilder Finance group serves the homebuilder industry across our footprint by providing loans for new home construction, lot purchases and development, and ancillary banking services. We offer a full range of commercial financing products to support your business needs.
- Builder lines of credit
- Guidance line of credit
- Master/revolving line of credit
- Borrowing base facilities
- Land acquisition and development loans
- Loans to national, publicly traded homebuilders
- Cartas de crédito
Regions Affordable Housing
Our team of Regions Affordable Housing bankers finance the construction of income and rent-restricted apartment properties. We not only make loans but also invest in low income housing tax credits (LIHTC). Additionally, our Regions Affordable Housing team identifies, underwrites, closes and syndicates tax credits on the open market by bringing developer and investor clients together. Our commitment to the affordable housing industry spans over three decades and more than 1,200 properties in 45 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- Construction lending
- Equity bridge financing
- Tax credit syndication
- Federal and state LIHTC
- Historic tax credits
In addition to our balance sheet capabilities, Regions Real Estate Banking delivers comprehensive commercial financing solutions to clients through our strategic partnership with Regions Capital Markets.
Mercados de capital de bienes raíces
- Long term, non-recourse financing for income-producing real estate assets
- Debt capital solutions, including:
- FHA/HUD loans
- Fannie Mae loans
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans
- Life company placements
- Credit tenant lease
- CRE loan syndications
- Low income housing tax credit distribution
- Sale leaseback and build-to-suit transactions
Administración de riesgos financieros
- Interest rate swaps
- Forward-starting, cash-settled swaps
- Treasury locks
- Options, caps, floors, collars
- Syndicated financing solutions, including:
- Debt capital arrangement
- Investor market advisory
- Servicing and administration
- Bond underwriting
- Equity underwriting
- Private/alternative capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory services
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) focused equity capital markets partnership
Ask your Regions Associate to introduce you to a Real Estate Banking specialist or call 1-800-REGIONS.